Assistant Project Manager
OSeven is a high-tech venture, Athens and London based and backed by top tier VC funds and angel investors, who aspires to be a leader in the global Mobility transformation.
We've built a world class device agnostic, AI-enabled, Big Data Analytics platform based on decades of research, able to analyze data produced from different sources (smartphone, OBD, 3G/4G connected cars) which can determine driver's performance and different mobility patterns. Our sophisticated solution includes advanced gamification and loyalty reward schemes to motivate more safe and eco behaviors within a mutually beneficial ecosystem. It can be rolled out across fleets even without in-car telematics embedded or any other hardware installation -just by using the smartphone as a recording engine. Hardware-free, fully scalable.
We acquire users through deals with leading insurance, ridesharing/taxi hailing, telco, rental & leasing companies, banks with established customer base and millions of customers around the globe.
We have completed successfully 3 funding rounds and started scaling and distribute our service to more than 10 countries now and counting, partnering with major international brands in the industry.
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will (a) participate in the management of the clients’ projects and (b) you will also assist our Chief Product Officer to the organization of the internal procedures related to the product development. You will interface with the teams of our customers to develop timelines, tasks, work packages and deliverables and with the internal business, financial and development teams to allocate the necessary resources. At the same time, you will contribute to the internal organization of the product development.
- Lead and execute national and international projects, from inception to delivery by allocating proper time, budget and resources efficiently.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop project timelines, dependencies, work packages, project deliverables and other standard project management tools and provide estimation of cost.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Identify risks to the project and define mitigation strategies.
- Monitor the progress of the project, identify any deviation from the project plan in time and propose mitigation measures.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Run business integration activities within the organization and with potential business customers.
- Coordinate with internal (business, marketing and development team) and external stakeholders.
- Report and escalate to management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Requirements & Competencies
- University degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience in technology projects / products with proven track record.
- Exposure to software development processes (as a program or release manager, developer, project manager or product owner).
- A solid understanding of overall business and corporate objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Tools and methodologies.
- Experience in scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Strong analytical & organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, hands-on.
- Out of the box approach in challenging problems.
- Have impact on company’s future.
- Able to work in a fun, rapid-response start-up environment.
Nice to have
- MSc / PhD in project management.
- Certification in a project management methodology (PMI/PMP, PRINCE II, Agile, Scrum).
- Experience as a Software or QA Engineer.
- Experience in projects involving mobile apps / big data / social gamification.
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets.
- Stock options or bonus scheme subject to seniority level.
- International well-known and cool team.
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst ground breaking industry experts.
- Technological challenges.
- Great work space in a very good location.
- Free drinks and team social events.